Through our website, we are pleased to offer the most advanced technologies, products and therapies available. As medical progress is being made, we bring it home to you. In recognition of our commitment to quality care, WAMES (Wisconsin Association of Medical Equipment Services) awarded Home Care Medical with their most prestigious award, HME Provider of the Year, for three years in a row: 2014, 2013 and 2012.
In this section, we are pleased to focus on addressing the needs of our Healthcare Professionals and Referral partners. Some highlights include:
- A special section for our Commercial Insurances, Medicare and Medicaid Guidelines, Insurance Terms and Managed Care Relationships.
- Informational materials on new Medicare requirements including Face-to-Face and CMN’s.
- Visit the webpage, Our Service Area which illustrates the counties we serve.
- Finally, take advantage of our new, user-friendly online shopping experience with HomeCareMedicalShopOnline.com. Simple, fast and easy-to-use, it will change the way your patients can find our products.
For more information on our five lines of business, please click on the following links:
- Enteral Nutrition
- Rehab Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Bracing and Compression Garments
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to Contact Us. We are always looking for ways to help you provide the best home health care for your patients. We are here to serve you.
Joint Commission Accreditation
A national accreditor of healthcare organizations, The Joint Commission, is dedicated to continously improving the safety and quality of the nation’s health care through accreditation. Since our first survey in 1990, Home Care Medical continues to improve the quality of the care, services and products we provide to the residents of Southeastern Wisconsin and we are pleased to have received successful Joint Commission accreditation for all our patient care locations. As a result of our demonstrated compliance with the Joint Commission’s standards of high quality care and national patient safety goals, we have achieved the highest level of accreditation – the Gold Seal of Approval.™ This Gold Seal represents our team members continued commitment and dedication to excellence.
Learn more about the Joint Commission: The Joint Commission