The AffloVest is the first truly portable, battery operated, fully mobile during use, High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) vest.
The AffloVest promotes airway clearance and lung secretion mobilization in physician prescribed treatment of respiratory diseases.
- AffloVest has eight oscillating motors creating eight individual pressure wave forms, providing disruption in the lungs and mobilizing more secretions.
- These individual motors allow Afflovest to target different areas of the lungs.
- Afflovest is completely postural independent and can be using sitting, standing or lying down.
- Three treatment programs allow for customized patient experience – choose from Percussion, Vibration and Drainage.
- Choose from three treatment levels – Soft (5 Hz), Medium (13 Hz), and Intense (20 Hz).
- Portable design provides freedom of movement and mobility to facilitate patient compliance with treatment plans.
- Covered under most insurance plans.
Your doctor may prescribe the Afflovest if you have one of the following conditions:*
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Late Effects of poliomyelitis
- Other deficiencies of circulating enzymes
- Anterior horn cell diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myotonic disorders
- Disorders of the diaphragm
*AffloVest requires a doctor’s prescription for treatment.
For More Information
- AffloVest Brochure
- Medicare Checklist for AffloVest
- Medicare Guidelines for AffloVest
- COPD/Bronchiectasis Patient Symptoms Overview
- Clinical Summary of COPD and Bronchiectasis and why a diagnosis is important
- AffloVest Sizing Chart