Bracing and Compression Garments
Professional, helpful service. Our board-certified orthotics and compression garment fitters will assess and fit each patient according to the physician’s orders at our Home Care Medical Retail Store locations. Whether your patient requires a custom knee brace, compression hosiery, or custom footwear, our professional fitters offer their expertise, and spend the necessary time to ensure an exact fit and natural feel.
The right fit. Whether your patient has a strain, a sprain or is recovering from a major surgery, Home Care Medical will do everything we can to make sure your patient heals quickly and properly.
Our experienced fitters and knowledgeable sales consultants provide expertise in selecting, measuring, and fitting the following:
- Thoracolumbar, dorsolumbar and lumbosacral orthoses
- Rigid and soft cervical orthoses
- Custom made and over-the-counter (OTC) functional knee braces
- Custom made and OTC OA braces
- Extremity bracing
- Lymphedema pumps and sleeves
- Full line of OTC soft goods
- Custom made and OTC compression garments
- Diabetic footwear and custom inserts
To set-up your next bracing or compression garment appointment, call one of our Retail Store locations:
- Milwaukee Retail Store 414.423.8800
- Sheboygan Retail Store 920.458.5768
- West Bend Retail Store 262.957.5501
Experience the Home Care Medical difference today!
For more information, visit our Bracing and Compression Therapy pages:
- Marketing Materials
- Product Information
- Compression Stockings Stamp Card
- Compression Hosiery
- SIGVARIS Compression Therapy Stockings