Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC) Program
New! Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Home Care Medical has been serving Southeastern Wisconsin respiratory care patients for over 40 years and we are proud to announce the expansion of our best+fit Oxygen Program to include a new line of Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC).
POC Benefits + Our Expertise
For qualifying oxygen patients, our new POC offer:
- Up to 3 LPM continuous and 5 LPM pulse dose
- Small, compact and lightweight – 10 lbs. or less
- Great battery life and warranty
- Home Care Medical accepts Medicare and most commercial insurances
- Clinical guidance with over 160 years of experience from our team of Respiratory Therapists, Emergency Medical Technicians, Clinical Support Staff and Respiratory Intake Specialists
- Outstanding product support and oxygen therapy education from our silver and gold level Service & Repair Technicians and Delivery Technicians
- Coast-to-coast manufacturer support
best+fit Oxygen System Options
Home Care Medical is committed to finding the best oxygen solutions for each of our patients. We are pleased to offer the following solutions:
- NEW! Portable Oxygen Concentrators
New options for qualifying oxygen patients including the Simply Go, Simply Go Mini, Zen-O, Zen-O Lite, and Easy Pulse POC3/POC5. To compare our Portable Oxygen Concentrators, check out our POC Snapshot. And, visit our Training page for our Portable Oxygen Concentrator Quick Start Guides and Manuals.
- Stationary and Portable Tanks
- Standard Concentrator
Stationary and/or portable tanks.
- Homefill System
Self-fill system includes a concentrator, compressor/fill station and portable tanks
With Home Care Medical, oxygen patients enjoy service, convenience and expertise. To learn more about our new line of Portable Oxygen Concentrators or our full line of best+fit Oxygen System Options, please contact us by clicking on the Request More Information button below: