Travel Oxygen Rental Program
Thank you for choosing Home Care Medical for your travel oxygen needs. As part of our mission to enhance the lives of those we serve, we have improved our Travel Oxygen Rental Program. To reserve a unit for your next trip please:
- Review the Rental Information (below)
- Complete and return the enclosed Travel Oxygen Request Form seven (7) days prior to your departure.
Once your request has been reviewed, a Home Care Medical representative will contact you directly to coordinate your travel oxygen rental. Please feel free to contact our Oxygen Travel Department at 262.957.5245 with any questions or concerns. We look forward to helping you coordinate your next trip.
- Home Care Medical requires proper documentation in advance in order to provide oxygen to any individual. Additional documentation may be required. It is your responsibility to obtain the necessary information.
- For any mode of travel, you must have a copy of your oxygen orders with you in case of emergency.
- This is a private pay program. Home Care Medical will not submit a bill for approval or denial to insurances for a portable oxygen concentrator that is used for travel.
- A credit card will be required to secure your portable oxygen concentrator rental. This card will be charged for the planned duration of your trip when you confirm your order. Personal checks must be received at least seven (7) business days before you pick-up the portable oxygen concentrator.
- Rates are based on dates of travel and will be discussed with you upon submission and review of the Traveling Oxygen Request Form.
- Home Care Medical recommends practicing with the use of the portable oxygen concentrator before your departure to allow for a worry free experience. For that reason, we strongly encourage you to submit your request as early as possible to ensure there is equipment available for rent. The minimum rental period is five (5) calendar days. We do not prorate early returns.
- Instruction on the proper use of the equipment will be provided, if needed, by a member of our Respiratory Team. The portable oxygen concentrator must be picked-up and returned to one of Home Care Medical’s locations.
If delivery and pick-up is requested, additional charges will apply.
- If traveling by air, you must contact your airline in advance to inform them that you will be bringing a portable oxygen concentrator on your trip, and provide the airline with any required information or documentation. Review your airline’s requirements for additional details (battery requirements, etc.).
- Home Care Medical strongly encourages you to identify an emergency provider(s) at your layover and final destination(s) before your planned trip.
Documents to Download
- Travel Oxygen Request Form
- Travel Oxygen Systems
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Approved POC – Positive Testing Results (print this page out, it shows that the unit is FAA approved)
Travel Oxygen Program Information
- Phone 262.957.5245
- Email email@example.com